Ductless System Incentive
Why Upgrade to a Ductless Heating and Cooling System?
- Save energy and money while heating your home during the winter months.
- Make your home more comfortable.
- Systems come standard with air conditioning—no more window units!
If you have cable ceiling heat, baseboard heat, an electric furnace or wall heaters, you’re probably using too much energy to heat your home. We’re helping qualified customers upgrade to a ductless heating and cooling system that uses a fraction of the electricity and provides more comfort than outdated systems.
Let us Help You!
If you are a homeowner who currently heats your home with cable ceiling heat, baseboard heaters or wall heaters, you may receive a rebate to help pay for an upgrade, as well as 3.5 percent financing. Site-built and manufactured homes heated with an electric furnace also qualify. Eligible homeowners will receive the rebate once the system is installed. A typical system can cost $4,000–$6,000.
Ductless Heat Pump Rebates:
- $800 rebate for the installation of a single head system (9.0 or greater HSPF)
- $800 rebate for the installation of a multi-head system (9.0 or greater HSPF)
- $100 rebate for ductless heat pump replacement (11.0 or greater HSPF)
To Qualify for Your Rebate:
- You must be the homeowner.
- Your home must have cable ceiling heat, baseboard heat, an electric furnace or wall heaters permanently installed.
- Gresham Heating is a contractor participating in the utility’s Ductless Heat Pump Contractor Network to install the system.
- You must be approved by the program for the rebate.
We also offer loans for Ductless heat pumps.
UPDATED JANUARY 2020: The Non-Business Energy Property Tax Credits have been retroactively extended from 12/31/2017 through 12/31/2020
Heat pumps that are ENERGY STAR certified meet the requirements for this tax credit.
Tax Credit Amount: $300
HSPF >= 8.5
EER >= 12.5
SEER >= 15
HSPF >= 8
EER >= 12
SEER >= 14